Set your self adrift upon the stillness of your mind......
Breathe Believe Be
Yoga has been an integral part of Sue’s life for over 15 years through study, dedicated practice and teaching in a variety of contexts with different populations. Sue’s approach with yoga and teaching has been positively influenced by a number of people in her life including world renowned yoga teacher Donna Farhi and local yoga teacher Gerry Hillier, just to name a few. Friends, family, work colleagues and mentors have also given understanding to the diverse, rich experiences in her life journey.
Sue’s sessions and classes are a unique blend of the teachings from Yoga, pilates and somatics with the aim of the classes and sessions to be a nourishing, refreshing, inspiring and self-sustaining experience.
Yoga is for every person no matter your age or gender. Yoga is not about how flexible we are but how deeply we connect our breath, our mindfulness and our spirit to movement and stillness and into our every day lives.
It takes courage, kindness and love to step outside of the known into the unknown, to accept, release and let go to unveil your own inner wisdom to befriend your body and your life, and to find peace of mind. Sue takes great care in creating a safe and nurturing space to help guide and support you along the way. Perhaps you may like to explore moving with ease and grace for yourself.
Please contact Sue if you would like to know more about the classes and sessions.
Subscribe to the newsletter for news, events and retreats.
Wishing you peace in every moment…….
“Experience movement of your body with awareness and grace.
Build strength, flexibility and stability.
Release your body with gentle stretching and supported postures to promote greater ease and range of movement.
Develop a deeper awareness of self.
Centre your focus to the present moment cultivating a greater sense of peace, calm, balance and clarity. “
Dynamic Flow YogaMonday
- A beautiful flowing class to unwind from the day, energise and re-set for the week ahead.
- Dates for this class:- 19th Feb, 16th April, 23rd April and 30th April.
- This class will not be offered during March or Easter School Holidays as Sue will be in Nepal and then attending a Meditation Retreat in Melbourne hosted by Dr Ian Gawler. Ian’s teachings have been influential in Sue’s personal meditation practice and in her teachings.
- Dynamic Flow Yoga 7am – 8.30am
- Gentle Yoga 9am – 10.30am also suitable for first timers.
Dynamic Flow YogaThursday
- Start the day full of vitality!