Private sessions are fully customised to your unique individual needs. You receive dedicated attention, care, guidance and support to achieve your goals.
Private sessions will incorporate yoga and may include principles from pilates, depending on your needs. Yoga is for every body regardless of age or gender. No prior yoga or pilates experience is needed.
Option 1 – Sessions
Individual tuition can be helpful if you –
- are trying yoga for the first time and would like a private lesson to begin with
- are seeking relaxation techniques and breathing practices to enhance your well-being
- are seeking restorative postures to help replenish your level of energy
- are seeking a greater level of guidance with your physical and energy alignment
- wish to improve your posture and feel good in your body
- wish to improve pelvic floor functionality and build core strength
- are interested in focusing on particular movements, strengthening exercises and stretches to enhance sporting performance
- are seeking ways to maintain good health for quality of life
- would like to learn more ways to modify yoga poses for your body
- want to feel more confident in group class settings
- have a busy schedule and prefer to set your own class time
- need help creating a structure for your own personal yoga practice at home
- wish to learn more about yoga philosophy and explore yoga on a deeper level
Sessions $65 per hour
Option 2 – Sessions with individually designed home practice & relaxation recording
Yoga therapy empowers you to restore your health and well-being through the tools and practices of yoga. Yoga therapy works on every layer of your being to facilitate real and lasting change to your life.
Sue will carefully design a self-care strategy to support you to enhance and heal your body, mind and emotional health moving you towards optimal wellness and helping you find peace of mind.
Yoga therapy is a complementary therapy which means you can continue with your existing medical treatment and if necessary, with your permission, Sue may liaise with your team of health professionals.
Yoga therapy may incorporate breathing practices, mindfulness, physical movements and postures, meditation, mudras, mantra and restorative postures.
Yoga therapy can help you with:
- relief from a particular health condition
- emotional healing
- healthy coping strategies
- time management techniques
- self-care, awareness and a sense of identity
- managing life
- feeling nurtured and cared for in a safe space while relaxing and replenishing your energies
- finding peace of mind
Initial consultation includes comprehensive assessment, individually designed home practice and relaxation recording $140 for 1.5 hours.
Following consultations $80 per hour.
Pre-paid in advance for initial consultation and two follow-up consultations $240 (total 3.5 hours) – a saving of $60.
Contact Sue on 0439 338 449 to make an appointment and for further details.
Sue is located in the Gympie and greater region.