You are invited to join us at our second Soul Mummas Retreat on SATURDAY 9TH JUNE 2018
This Unique Pamper Package has been designed specifically for women who have a need to replenish their energy and deserve some R & R time.
Be taken on a guided journey with three leading women through yoga; food awareness; and happiness in a tranquil, picturesque location. Be treated with a holistic experience to feel:
Your guides are 3 empowering heart-centred women, whose intention is to Pamper you from the Inside Out and provide tips and tricks to incorporate in your everyday.
Registration opens at 8:30am and Retreat commences at 9:00am.
You will be invited to explore and share in:
* Breath Awareness, Movement and Relaxation
* Heightened Awareness of Your Effects of your Thoughts on your Self
* Eating with Awareness, Sugar Addiction, using Feminine Energy to Nourish your Body, Mind and Soul
* How to create good Happiness Habits, explore how Emotions affect you, Raise your current Happiness Levels
* A lovingly prepared morning tea and light lunch of fresh, locally sourced produce and home made healthy treats
This Retreat is uniquely designed for a small group limited to ten women, so book your ticket now. BOOKINGS HERE
Pampering Retreat Leaders:
Sue Kirkpatrick-Laird from Move with Grace
Mary Cull from Guided Coaching
Kylie Dean from Small Steps to Happiness
To find out more and RESERVE your place at the Retreat:
We hope you can join us!
Love & Blessings, Sue